⚖️⚖️⚖️Экс-министр из правительства Забайкалья сядет на 5 лет
Виновным в злоупотреблении должностными полномочиями признал бывшего министра социальной защиты населения Забайкалья Андрея Федотова Центральный районный суд Читы.
‼️Экс-чиновник получил 5 лет колонии за схему по «распилу» 12,4 миллиона рублей на имитации ремонта аварийного дома-интерната. Также осудили бывшего директора названного учреждения Елену Шевченко, помогавшую провернуть махинацию.
⚖️⚖️⚖️Экс-министр из правительства Забайкалья сядет на 5 лет
Виновным в злоупотреблении должностными полномочиями признал бывшего министра социальной защиты населения Забайкалья Андрея Федотова Центральный районный суд Читы.
‼️Экс-чиновник получил 5 лет колонии за схему по «распилу» 12,4 миллиона рублей на имитации ремонта аварийного дома-интерната. Также осудили бывшего директора названного учреждения Елену Шевченко, помогавшую провернуть махинацию.
BY Осташко! Важное
Warning: Undefined variable $i in /var/www/group-telegram/post.php on line 260
In 2018, Russia banned Telegram although it reversed the prohibition two years later. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said in a video message on Tuesday that Ukrainian forces "destroy the invaders wherever we can." The last couple days have exemplified that uncertainty. On Thursday, news emerged that talks in Turkey between the Russia and Ukraine yielded no positive result. But on Friday, Reuters reported that Russian President Vladimir Putin said there had been some “positive shifts” in talks between the two sides. The War on Fakes channel has repeatedly attempted to push conspiracies that footage from Ukraine is somehow being falsified. One post on the channel from February 24 claimed without evidence that a widely viewed photo of a Ukrainian woman injured in an airstrike in the city of Chuhuiv was doctored and that the woman was seen in a different photo days later without injuries. The post, which has over 600,000 views, also baselessly claimed that the woman's blood was actually makeup or grape juice. In a statement, the regulator said the search and seizure operation was carried out against seven individuals and one corporate entity at multiple locations in Ahmedabad and Bhavnagar in Gujarat, Neemuch in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, and Mumbai.
from nl